The Visiting PhD Students Training Program (VSTP) aims to give the opportunity to PhD students coming from other institutions to attend SISSA PhD Courses intended for first-year students. For this purpose, a financial support toward living costs will be available to selected students.
External students interested in this program should send an e-mail to the representative providing the following information:
- starting and ending time of the period of staying;
- the courses she/he wishes to attend;
- Curriculum Vitae, including Master and Bachelor degree, and the list of the exams and their marks;
- name of the institution where the applicant is doing the PhD or will be doing starting from the academic year 2018–2019;
- name of one or more senior scientists that will send letters of recommendations (to be contacted by us).
The deadline for applying is:
A complete list of the courses of the current academic year together with information regarding the syllabuses, credits, duration and relative schedule is avalaible in the sections PhD program.