The PhD defense for the academic year 2012/2013 will take place on Wednesday, October 30th 2013 in room 128 with the following schedule:
- 9:00-10:00, Matteo Marcuzzi: A study on non-equilibrium dynamics in classical and quantum systems
- 10:00-11:00, Jamir Marino: Thermalization dynamics of quantum spin chains
- 11:00-11:30, coffee break
- 11:30-12:30, Marco Beria: Numerical methods for quantum systems with infinite-dimensional space of states: two examples, two approaches
- 14:00-15:00, Luca Caniparoli: Statistical physics approaches to protein translation
- 15:00-16:00, Giancarlo De Luca: Decision making in complex environments: an adaptive network approach
Everybody is warmly invited to attend!